14th February 2021
Please note that all prayer requests will now appear on this page including those for Sunday.
Olive Branch Prayer
Zoom prayer meetings have now begun and will take place every Wednesday from now on. If you want to be part of them do let us know and we will send you an access code. The meetings begin at 9am. Prayers will still appear here and you can continue to send us your prayer requests.
Your Friend & Pastor
Prayer Stations – Action Stations:
Please pray for
- For our nation now in the new challenges with the virus. Pray especially for calm as we journey towards a solution and the eventual lifting of the stringent measures which are currently being imposed. Over 100,000 people have currently died with the virus.
- For all who are struggling with sickness, fear, uncertainty and difficult issues. Pray especially for renewed opportunities to share the gospel and the hope it brings.
- For Heidi soon to have two operations
- For Roy as he officiates at another funeral in the coming days. Please pray for the Rudin family.
- Celia in her ongoing care
- Stephen, now back at home and recovering after a successful operation removing a tumour from his brain. We give God all the praise
- Eric continuing with his cancer treatment and is struggling with paralysis.
- Jeff who has been struggling recently with his health . He has now been moved into a care home in Leicester and is quite poorly
- We pray for Fiona whose mother Pat passed into God’s presence this week. Please pray for Gary, Fiona and the family as they arrange her funeral service.
- For baby Elizabeth Ann born last week. Continue to pray for Mother and baby. They are now back home and doing well.
- Thank God that Mark is now out of hospital and has been moved into residential care. Pray for him and his sister Charlene.
- For Sonia and her family who are in need.
- For Vanessa and her family especially her brother Matthew.
- For Marshall who is soon to have an operation.
- Louise would like to thank everyone for prayer support she is now much better.
- For Tracy twice admitted to hospital with Covid and now cancer. She is a single parent with a young family and very frightened
- For Patrick suffering with his mental health
- For our church as we form a membership for the first time.
We believe in the power of prayer! If you have something or someone that you’d like us to pray about for you, or something in which you’d like us to join you in thanking God, then please get in touch using the contact form below.